- Theme from Star Trek (season 1 strings arrangement) :51
Suite from The Corbomite Maneuver
- Radiation / Cube Radiation / Baby Balok / Fesarius Approaches 4:29
Suite from Balance of Terror
- Romulan Warship / Romulan Theme / Centurion 3:42
Suite from What Are Little Girls Made Of
- Meet Andrea / Big Ruk / Ruk Protests 4:39
Balance of Terror
- In Chapel 1:18
- Theme from Star Trek (lounge mix) 1:39
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Theme from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (season 4)** 1:55
Suite from Way of the Warrior
- Dry Run 1:31
- Medieval Harp Source 2:57
- Evil Empire 1:35
- "Yo!" 4:08
- Worf II 1:47
J. Davenport and E. Cooley G
- Fever 1:47
Star Trek: Voyager
- Theme from Star Trek: Voyager** 1:47
Suite from Bride of Chaotica
- Begin Chapter 18 / Presenting...Arachnia 4:21
- Confinement Rings / Segue to Torres 3:07
- Chaotica is Defeated / Distortions 3:43
- Chaotica's Last Words / The End? 1:05
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Alexander Courage and Jerry Goldsmith, arranged by Dennis McCarthy
- Theme from Star Trek: The Next Generation (season 2) 1:40
Suite from All Good Things
- Here Comes the Judge II* / To the Rescue*** 5:59
- Primalosity 2:29
- Courage 3:31
- Saved Again 2:26
- I Have a Gun** :52
- NOTE: The liner notes of this release have two inaccuracies in the track listing. Track 10, "Evil Empire" is omitted, and Track 15, "Begin Chapter 18 / Presenting...Arachnia" is listed as two separate tracks.
- * Cue not used in program.
- ** Previously released track.
- *** Contains Theme from Star Trek the TV Series by A. Courage published by Bruin Music Company.
Technical and Recording Notes
- Executive Album Producer: Neil Norman
- Associate Album Producer: Mark Banning
- Creative Consultant: Ford A. Thaxton
- Digitally transferred and mastered by: Charlie Watts at Mondophonics, Glendale, California, and James Nelson at Digital Outland, Seattle, Washington.
- CD Art Direction: Mark Banning
- Liner Notes: Randall D. Larson
- Music recorded at: Paramount Studios Scoring Stage M and O'Henry Studios, Burbank, California.
- Orchestra Contractor: Carl Fortina
- Special thanks to: Rick Berman, Peter Lauritson, Ford A. Thaxton, Robert H. Justman, Randall Kuntson, the gang at Avenue L & 8th Street, and all our friends at Paramount whose assistance in the making of this album has proven invaluable.
- Dedicated to the memory of DeForest Kelley (1920-1999) and to the Great Bird of the Galaxy, Gene Roddenberry.